Our paddle selection is based on the idea that eventually someone is going to want to try your board and they may not be the same height as you. When sizing a paddle the general rule of thumb is to go 8″ to 10″ above your head depending on your type of activity and your comfort level. We have a wide range of adjustable paddles to fit any budget.
BIC Aluminum Adjustable
Bic Aluminum Adjustable Paddle: 170-210cm (67″- 83″). Perfect entry level paddle for most adults.
Size: 67-83″ Adjustable Price:$89.95
Bic Full Carbon Adjustable
BIC Full Carbon Adjustable Paddle: The ultimate adjustable paddle for lightweight and stiffness that won’t break the bank. Adjustable length: 170-210cm (67″- 83″).
Size: 67-83″ Adjustable Price:$259.95 Sale Price:$189.00
Werner Vibe - Fiberglass/Plastic
Recreational stand up paddles have reached a new performance level with the Vibe. Your time on the water should not be a struggle, so we adapted design features from our top of the line paddle to fit a budget. With our Family Adjustable option, easily resize length and share with the entire gang.
Additional Desc: Family Adjustable Paddle
Size: Adjustable 68-84″ Price:$139.00
Werner Thrive 95 - Fiberglass
For those that appreciate good design, craftsmanship and ultimately performance, but need to follow their budget. Utilizing the same great fiberglass shaft, and Family adjustable system, as the Vibe, step up to a stiffer and lighter fiberglass blade with the Thrive. You’ll feel cleaner, more powerful strokes and feel less fatigue all day long.
Additional Desc: Family Adjustable Paddle
Size: Adjustable 68-84″ Price:$199.00
Werner Flow 85/95 - Carbon Blend
The Werner Flow has an extremely light, buoyant feel for effortless forward strokes. It is a versatile use paddle that is at home surfing, touring, or paddling down the river. The long, slender shape of the Flow blade has a gentle catch for less fatigue while paddling. The carbon blend shaft has a 10 degree blade offset to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase of the stroke.
• Mid-size, elongated blade has a gentle catch for high cadence paddling
• Improved straight ahead efficiency
• ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
• 10 degree blade and shaft offset for more during your stroke
Available in 85sq in or 95 sq in blade sizes.
Additional Desc: Cut to your desired length
Size: 1-piece Uncut Price:$269.00
Kialoa Insanity - Fiberglass
Kialoa’s best selling adjustable paddle. A combination of a durable Fibrlite™ blade, smooth clean fiberglass shaft and Utility Palm™ with LeverLock® technology proves there is nothing missing in this paddle. All of their paddles are assembled in the good old USA by guys with names like Ty, Rick or Matt. The quality of construction and commitment to craftsmanship it took to develop and produce the Insanity Fiberglass Adjustable is the reason you will find this in more hands, both on the water and in shops, around the country.
Size: Adjustable 70-86″ Price:$219.00
Werner Trance 85/95 - Carbon
– Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch, higher cadence for less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
– The volume of a buoyant designed carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
– 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
– Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
– Blades are designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water.
– Blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
Available in 85sq in.or 95sq in. blade sizes
Additional Desc: Cut to your desired length.
Size: 1-Piece Uncut Price:$309.00
Suitable for multiple paddlers of different heights, the Werner Tonga Adjustable stand up paddle telescopes to fit 3 size ranges: 70 – 77.5 in, 74 – 81.5 in and 80 – 87.5 in.
– Progressive midsize rectangular blade fits the widest range of paddlers and takes it easy on your joints with a gentle catch
– Warm to the touch, even on cool mornings, a full fiberglass shaft helps keep weight to a minimum; fiberglass laminate blade provides lightweight power
– 7° angle offers great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing
– Durable, T-shape ABS palm grip fits naturally in your hand, offering you refined control for a variety of paddle strokes
Size: 80 – 87.5″ Price:$199.00 Sale Price:$149.00
When you want to catch a few waves before work, grab the Werner Carve Stand-Up Paddle and your SUP board, and head to the beach for some fun surf. This mid-sized, long, slender blade enables more dynamic surfing and turning without putting a ton of stress on your joints. The fiberglass blades and carbon blend shaft give you a compromise between swing weight and value.
Size: 80-87.5″ Price:$259.00 Sale Price:$199.00
The Werner Soul Adjustable 2-Piece Stand-Up Paddle uses a very lightweight and buoyant fiberglass blade with a foam core for a more effortless and efficient paddle stroke. The foam core floats the blade at the end of the stroke so it pops out of the water, requiring minimal effort to pull it up and swing the paddle back around. The blade’s stiff and lightweight fiberglass outer material and progressive rectangular shape provide excellent and consistent power transfer, and the narrower blade shape makes it possible to paddle closer to the board for improved efficiency and comfort. The high-performance carbon fiber and fiberglass shaft is also very lightweight and efficient, and works together with the buoyant blade to help you go faster and farther with less fatigue.
Additional Desc: Available in 3 adjustable sizes
Size: 70-77.5″, 74-81.5″, 80-87.5″ Price:$309.00 Sale Price:$249.00