Sunset Tour : Shorelines of Acadia
Finish your day with an early evening paddle out on one of the picturesque sheltered harbors of MDI. This small group tour (maximum 5 individuals) is designed for older teens and adults and moves at an easy and comfortable pace.
Your guide will pick a suitable location based on the daily wind, tide, and weather conditions. After a brief safety orientation we will paddle the shoreline, explore the sights and catch the beginnings of the setting sun.
- Open Group Per Person (16 years +)
Sunset on the Water in Acadia
Our popular 2-hour SUP trips are the ideal all-around experience on the water for any ability level. The calm and scenic coastal bays of Mount Desert Island are the perfect venue to explore the waters of Acadia and enjoy the beginnings of a beautiful sunset. With its gorgeous mountain backdrops and rugged rocky coast, a sunset SUP trip is sure to be a highlight of your time in Acadia. Small group sizes assure plenty of personalized attention and all the logistics are taken care of by our professional staff meaning you can focus on whats important, having fun!
Every Trip Includes:
- transportation to and from the water in our truck.
- a full length wetsuit and booties (optional) for anyone who wants one.
- a safety orientation and some basic on water instruction on proper balance and paddling technique for anyone who wants some extra coaching.
- a considerable amount of time for sightseeing, and having fun on the boards.
- a guide on the water who will also do all the unloading and unloading of all the necessary gear you would need for a quality and safe experience.
- Minimum age: 16 years old in an open public group.
- Ocean sessions provide a scenic and adventurous paddling environment
- For more, information view our Paddle Board Trip Policies & Preparation